After discussion and consideration, we are postponing and contingently rescheduling B3 to June 6th, 2020. We will obviously continue to monitor the situation; heed the guidance and requirements of the health department, BCPS, and BCP/HHA; and will reassess after school resumes. We look forward to hosting our annual B3 fundraiser again once we feel it is safe to do so. Thank you to everyone that has volunteered their time and energy towards the event, and thank you for your support and understanding. Please contact hhapto@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.

HHA PTO